7
Pakistan Air Force has announced following courses


137th General Duty Pilot GD(P) Course

83rd Course Aeronautical Engg

20th Air Defence Course

18th Admin and Sp Duties Course

Registration for the following courses will start from
the 19th August and last Date will be 25th August.

Call 091-9219777 Ext 7155 for further details.

Post a Comment

  1. sir my name is ubaid ullah and i am getting information from you about the salary of GDPilot

    ReplyDelete
  2. GDP 137 ki nxt date kb anounce hogi sir...plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIR my name is Syed M Raza my question is if person is twice 'not reccomended' than he can apply for air men or not please reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Respectable Sir plz do inform me about the next incoming date for GDP 137 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Respectable Sir plz do inform me about the next incoming date for GDP 137 ?? I will be thank ful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respectable Sir please do inform me about the incoming date of137th General Duty Pilot GD(P) Course?I'll be grateful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Respectable sir, I want to join paf as GD pilot after fa plz guide me and inform me about the nxt date of GD pilot course?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top