Sale will include 15 AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopters
- 32 T-700 GE 401C Engines (30 installed and 2 spares)
- 1000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II Missiles in containers
- 36 H-1 Technical Refresh Mission computers
- 17 AN/AAQ-30 Target Sight Systems
- 30 629F-23 Ultra High Frequency/Very High Frequency Communication Systems
- 19 H-764 Embedded Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation Systems
- 32 Helmet Mounted Display/Optimised Top Owl
- 17 APX-117A Identification Friend or Foe
- 17 AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning Systems
- 17 AN/ALE-47 Countermeasure Dispenser Sets
- 18 AN/APR-39C(V)2 Radar Warning Receivers
- 15 Joint Mission Planning Systems
- 17 M197 20mm Gun Systems.
China is also willing to offer its latest attack helicopter and it has provided Pakistan Army with three China's Z-10 next-generation attack helicopter and at same time Pakistan army has also ordered Mi-35 Hind E attack helicopters from Moscow.