21

134 GD (Pilot) Course
Age:16 to 22 Years on 15 April, 2012
Nationality:Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status:Single
Height:Male: 163 cm
Female: 163 cm
Training:
4 years (2 years as aviation cadet and 2 years as officer in respective institutions) leading to the award of BS in Aviation Sciences and Management from Air University Islamabad.
Educational QualificationsA candidate must have passed with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following:-
1. FSc (Pre-Engg / Pre-Medical / Comp Sc)
2. FSc with Physics and any two subjects i.e. Maths, Statistics, Biology and Computer Sc
3. 'A' Level with Physics and Maths or Biology

Post a Comment

  1. send me latest info about the vaccancies of gd pilot on my email address
    simpleboy300@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will be the registration in 2012?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SALAM!!!!!!! CAN STUDENTS APPLY WD ADDITIONL MATH PAPER NOT YET GIVEN COZ FSC EXAM IS NEAR FOR GIVING MY MATH PAPERS M A GRL BUT FAT:P WILL I B ELIGIBLEEE??????? IF I PASS THE TEST N WILL AIRFORCE WILL WAIT FOR ME TO B THIN N SMART????? I WANNA JOIN ITT PLZZZZ REPLY MUSTTTT SIRRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam
    Sir,Aslam o alikum respectfully my name is Arsalan sipra and my date of birth is 12/11/1990.my father is retired navy officer and my aim is to be join pak air force.so plz tell me about that? ihave done matric(science)with 58% marks and ics subject (phy,math and computer) with 48%marks and i complete my B.com with 2nd devision.so plz tell me can i apply for gd pilot course so plz answer me as soon as possible its my request
    Reply
    i hope u reply me,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to join airforce . am doing bs in network and telecom and i am in 4rth semister can i join airfroce?? plz answer me if i can join so i will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir I secured 57% marks in Fsc can u tell me that can i apply for GD piolet in pak air force

    ReplyDelete
  7. can sombody tell me that how can i prepare myself for army

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,I am new here.. I wanna join Pak ai force..can anyone here guide me?? or anyone from Pak air force? plzzzz, I need help, someone guide me plz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When seats of GD PILOT 2013 COMES ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. assalam o alikum!
    what if someone doent meet the height criteria, but falls upon all other criterias?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hy my name is sabaat khan. i received 75% marks in matric,and 65% marks in ics. i want to be pilot plz tell me.my date of birth is 21.11.1994. plz sir i want to serve my life for my home land.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what is the date for gdp selection test?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hy..i got 54% in fsc.kya 54% waly apply kr saktay hain paf may? 4 gd pilot. paf ki site per 50% marks ki optn b di gai hai.person who has 50% marks in fsc n also apply.

    ReplyDelete
  14. when PC courses are gonna offered this year? plz tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A.a any one can tell me plz i am very much fond of pakistan air force and i have done I.C.S with math computer and economics can i join airforce for pilot officer???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sir my name is M.Wajahat Ullah Khan!

    Can a student of seven class apply to army air force and get his rest of knowledge in there

    I am a bigger fan of Army Air Force and want to become a pilot Please reply me SIR

    ReplyDelete
  17. aoa.. sir my matric marks are 639 and enter marks are 806 can i apply in air force for Gd pilot. If yes then please tell me that when vaciences will come reply soon please. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gd pilot main vaciences kab aaengi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Any one who needs any kind of info about Pak Air force /Army / Navy feel free to ask but only frm Fri to Sunday
    My whtxapp 03110217677..
    #Cap#A.A#NADEEM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Any one who needs any kind of info about Pak Air force /Army / Navy feel free to ask but only frm Fri to Sunday
    My whtxapp 03110217677..
    #Cap#A.A#NADEEM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top