22

80 Aeronautical Engg Course
Age:16 to 22 Years on 15 April, 2012
Nationality:Male / Female citizens of Pakistan
Marital Status:Single
Height:Male: 163 cm
Female: 147 cm
Training:
4 years (2 years as aviation cadet and 2 years as officer) at College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE) leading to the award of BSc Engeering from NUST.
Educational QualificationsA candidate must have passed Matric in 1st division and FSc with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in any of the following:-
1. FSc(Pre-Engg) with Chemistry as a subject
2. 'A' Level with Physics, Chemistry and Maths

Post a Comment

  1. Brother can you please tell me that what is the dead line for applying to Pak AirForce for Aeronautical Engineering and the required details. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. plzz tel meh about the last date to apply for aeronautical engineering n the procedure also...thanx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB HAS COME AND GONE,

    I WILL TRY TO UPDATE YOU GUYS ONCE PAF OFFERS NEW JOBS IN THIS SECTOR,

    REGARDS,

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to study in aeronautical engg....plz tell me the date orv selection...n procedure,,thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i join paf as aeronaatical engineer after fsc?????nd pls tell me full procedure at my email address (m_umair73@yahoo.com)plssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. help gyz i have eye sight problem that is -2.5 dipole can i apply for aeronautical engineering? plz answer me

    ReplyDelete
  7. ASALAM O ALAIKUM my name is Syed moin ud din. I want to join pakistan air force as aeronautical engineer please tell me how can i apply for it my e-mail address lordmoin@hotmail.com mobile no : 0332 5520485 please tell me sooon .

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-Aeronautical-Engineering/137205476453951?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  9. SALAM.......... SIR IM AMEEN. MYNY FSC PART 1 MY 68.92% LE HA AR ABE FSC PART 2 K PAPERZ DY RAHE HON. 80 Aeronautical Engg Course K LEY APPLY KRNA CHTI HON. MYRI SERVICE HELP LINE SY B MYRI BAT HOI HA. PAR SIR MJY MAZID HELP CHEY . AOR KIA MY FSC PART 1 KI MARK SHEET PA APPLY KER SKTE HON?????KUN K MYRA REZLT AUG K END MY AYY GA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can one join aeronautical engineering with eyesight problem?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Admin plzz tell me about starting date of new course for aeronautical engg. In PAF..
    THANKS..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aoa.m doing bsc.can I join aeronautical engineering after bsc? I got 89% marks in matric nd 83% in fsc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aoa I m doing bsc.cn I aply 4 aeronautical engineering after bsc ? I got 89% marks in matric nd 83% in fsc

    ReplyDelete
  14. A.salam can you please tell me that what is the dead line for applying to Pak AirForce for Aeronautical Engineering and the required details
    (Arman_khan2050@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please do let me know about admission dates for this year in PAF as an aeronautical engineer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know about next entry test date of aeronautical engerinning

      Delete
  16. AOA .please tell me if anyone can join aeronautical engineering after metric???

    ReplyDelete
  17. AoA .please tell me if anyone can join aeronautical engineering after metric.???

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dead Line Date to Apply is 10 August 2015,

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is Abdullah Aksar I want to join Pakistan Air force as a aeronautical engerinning Please tell me next entry test date of aeronautical engerinning Im in 2nd year my 2nd year held in 7 may plz tell me next entry date of aeronautical engerinning

    ReplyDelete
  20. My name is Abdullah Aksar I want to join Pakistan Air force as a aeronautical engerinning Please tell me next entry test date of aeronautical engerinning Im in 2nd year my 2nd year held in 7 may plz tell me next entry date of aeronautical engerinning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top